PVC hoses produced by extruder are mainly gases used in industrial equipment and transport machinery or liquid conveying pipeline is widely used, The special nature of this material, So PVC hose production equipment is required to have certain requirements
Qingdao Trusty Plastic Machinery Co., LTD., as an enterprise with extruders and related auxiliary equipment for many years, the author has prepared some information on the pipe forming process for you, as follows:
1. After the raw materials are measured according to the formula, PVC resin and plasticizer are first added into the high-speed mixer to mix. The specific requirements are the same as the raw material mixing method of PVC hose. When the temperature of the material reaches 110——120℃, it is discharged into the cold mixing machine, and the agglomerated material is stirred to break so that the temperature of the evenly mixed material is reduced to below 45℃.
2. For the inner layer of the extruded fiber reinforced pipe, the temperature of the feeding section of the plastic extruder barrel is 90——120℃, the temperature of the plasticizing section is 130——150℃, the temperature of the homogenizing section is 160——170℃, and the temperature of the forming mold is 170——180℃.
3. After the inner layer of the fiber-reinforced PVC pipe is cooled and calibration, the surface is wound with a grid. The specification of the chemical fiber line is 210D/1*3, the included Angle of the line is 60°, and the spindle core is 16.
4. When the pipe is heated, the chemical fiber is contracted and tightly wrapped on the outer circle of the inner pipe, and the outer surface of the pipe is slightly fused.
5. For the outer layer of the extrusion Combined fiber reinforced pipe, the temperature of the feeding section of the extruder barrel is 110——130℃, the temperature of the plasticizing section is 140——160℃, the temperature of the homogenizing section is 160——170℃, and the temperature of the forming mold is 170——180℃
The above is the author for you to prepare some information, I hope to provide you with some help, you are welcome to inquire or to visit the factory, and we will provide you with professional equipment procurement advice and technical guidance.